Hi there! I have wanted to earn money on the Internet for so long, but was either bogged down by fake websites, or hampered by the legitimate ones offering peanuts. Like Paid-To-Click (PTC) websites, which took hours out of my day and the most that I received was 8 dollars after months of slaving. I have finally moved on, and since a blog post had helped me through this thing, I thought I would write my own. The thing is, I have finally figured out the top five ways to earn money online without spending any at all. At the most you will need a PayPal account, which is free to make.
Here are the various ways in which I earn money online :
1. Swagbucks : Swagbucks has given me about $50 till date. That might not seem a lot, but opened my account 5-6 months ago. Still skeptical? Okay, how would you feel if I told you I hadn’t opened the website at all in the past year?
That got your attention, huh?
Swagbucks offers a lot of things to do in order to earn money : play games, do tasks for Crowflower (a crowd sourcing website), complete free sign up offers, watch videos, answer surveys and polls, but most importantly, search the web. This feature helped me a lot since it allowed me to make money even in the past two months when I had projects to make and exams to tackle. This was fun to do too, since my Mom had banned me from the Internet unless I was studying, and I ended up making hundreds of Swag Bucks! Joining also gives a 35 SB bonus.
2. Paid ViewPoint : The best thing about this website is that it does not take a lot of my time. It is an online survey site that allows me a lot of freedom in terms of time. Here’s what happens : I open my email account everyday, and everyday without fail there is an email from this site. I click on the given link, it asks me 10 multiple choice questions (for example, are you vegetarian?), and gives me 3 cents once I am finished, and 100 Traitscore. This might not seem like a lot, but it adds up, and besides, once your traitscore reaches 9000, they start giving you up to $5 for a survey.
3. Adf.ly : I know, I know. All of us have seen it, and dismissed it. But hear me out. I finally figured out a way to earn money online without even having to be online. I made a website with Weebly, which you can see here. Then I uploaded all my eBooks (3000 in number) on a cloud storage website, MegaCloud. On my website I am slowly uploading each of the eBooks I own, and the accompanying download links go through Adfly. This way, every time someone downloads an eBook from my website, I get paid! Adfly pays for visitors to the links you post anywhere online, and how much you get paid depends on the visitor’s geographic location. The good news is, once I am done uploading the books, I am done. Adfly will keep paying me each month according to the number of visitors, regardless of whether or not I come online.
4. Freelancer : Freelancer is great for you if you have skills and/or services that can be of use to others. For example, there is writing, proofreading, editing, transcription, translation, web and IT services, and heaven knows what else. In addition, as I recently discovered, contests make for easy money. I just entered 11 entries in a 30 dollar contest (that’s the prize, not the fee) where all I had to do was suggest a tagline for a website. That’s it. It took me 20 minutes to create those entries. If you want, you can easy money from this website too. Just be careful to bite only as much as you can chew.
5. Just keep searching for new ways! It’s a new, globalized, virtual world with no boundaries, and new avenues spring up every now and then. Keep an eye out!
Hope I helped!